WHAT IS LIFE COACHING?
Life Coaching is a process and partnership that is created to assist you in personal growth and achievement of your goals. A Life Coaching session is a time that you set aside -to understand who you are, dream and set goals, make a plan, and take action to achieve. It is time for you to identify your fears, challenges, and limitations, then strategize ways to face and overcome them.
Authenticity, connection, and contribution are at the heart and soul of meaning and life satisfaction. It’s difficult to express these attributes when we don’t know ourselves, and how to use our power to create positive life experiences. Partnering with a Life Coach is the most effective and efficient way to learn how to access, develop, and express your next best version of yourself. The life coaching process improves overall life satisfaction and an increased sense of self-worth.
Why People Turn to a Life Coach
People turn to a life coach because they want to expand their awareness, learn new skills, be inspired, motivated, and because they want to be held accountable. They want to identify blind spots, face fears, overcome life challenges, and desire assistance in navigating the steps toward achieving a goal.
Athlete’s, professionals, businesses, and individuals seek the help of a coach to achieve specific improvements in a wide variety of areas. The most common are:
- Achieve work/life balance
- Manage stress
- Be happier and more confident
- Improve focus and performance
- Nurture relationships
- Create a healthier lifestyle
- Realize a specific personal or professional goal
- Improve communication skills
- Manage Conflict
- Set Healthy Boundaries
- Develop a Deeper Connection with Life
- Realize who you are
- Know your purpose
- Improve your communication & relationships
- Be more present, emotionally intelligent and mindful
- Face your fears
- Overcome your obstacle
- Prioritize what is important
- Turn your dreams into goals
- Make a plan
- Be accountable
- Take action
- Improve your confidence
- Know your worth
- Understand and benefit from the gifts in failure and feedback
- Overcome anxiety, depression, and loneliness
- Develop healthy stress management and coping skills
- Let go of unhealthy shame and guilt
- & More
What Life Coaching is NOT
Life Coaching is not therapy, counseling, or consulting. There is no diagnosing or labeling. Nor are there any assumptions that something is wrong, broken or needs fixing.
Benefits of Using a Life Coach
- 99% of clients who hire a coach are satisfied
- 96% of clients would hire a coach again
- 80% improved their self-confidence
- 73% improved their relationships
- 72% improved their communication skills
- 67% improved their work-life balance
A Life Coach helps to increase your productivity
- 86% of companies who hire a life coach say they at least made their return on their investment
- 70% improved their work performance
- 61% improved their business management
- 57% improved their time management
- 51% improved their team effectiveness
Are You Ready To Schedule Your Discovery Call?
If you are ready to explore how life coaching can help you, let’s schedule a time to have a conversation. It’s the best way to evaluate if the life coaching process is right for you.
Call or email me today.