How To Create Life Balance During Transitions
Life is full of changes, today more than ever. These transitions can leave even the best of us struggling to maintain balance in our lives. After months of limited social contact, many struggle to find healthful ways to merge into the pace of life as we knew it before Covid. Although the battle can be frustrating, it isn’t all bad. It has the potential to challenge your views of what was “normal” and what you are willing to subject yourself to now. If you are ready to face the challenge and create more life balance, I’ve included a few simple questions to ask yourself.
Are you ready to create more life balance?
- Are you finding yourself questioning what works for you and what doesn’t?
- Are you more or less efficient and effective if you work from home?
- Do you miss the connection with others, or has it been a relief for the most part?
- Are you finding yourself pull back from meeting up with friends and colleagues or burning the candle at both ends because you’ve been so starved for connection?
- If you have children, are you feeling more connected with your child/children? Or are you feeling more stressed and disconnected?
- If you have a partner, have you become closer or more irritated and disappointed than ever?
- If you are single, do you find yourself feeling more lonely than ever – constantly comparing yourself to others, wishing you could be so lucky as to find “the one”?
Learning to Scan
I offer these questions to help you scan, reflect, and notice resonance and any resistance. You see, many of us get so out of sync with ourselves that we forget to check in. Sadly, more of us than not have never formed this seemingly simple habit. Instead, stress and old patterns override, and we react. I don’t know about you, but most of my regrets are the result of reacting instead of responding. Scanning, reflecting, and noting are the essential skills needed to overcome reactions. I won’t kid you. It takes practice!
Getting to the Root of our Suffering
I share skills like these to help all my clients live happier, healthier, and more fulfilled lives. For me, this is a significant part of the life coaching process. If we can’t identify and address the root pattern and create life balance, our behavior changes rarely stick, and if they do, we will be left with an underlying feeling of discontent. Perhaps this is why OnlineTherapy.com recently included me in their top picks for Best Online Life Coaches for Mindfulness
. I am very honored to be included in this list. I’ve included the link if you would like to see it yourself. https://www.onlinetherapy.com/life-coach/#YourOnlineLifeCoach
In the end, we all know that what we don’t know or can’t quite face is the cause of our suffering and at the root of our challenges. My goal is to provide you with the tools, skills, and processes you need to challenge your assumptions, conclusions, and beliefs about yourself and your life so that you can unearth what is holding you back from being your best self and living your life fully. If you would like to know more about how life coaching can help you make the transition easier and create more life balance, you can learn more here https://youronlinelifecoach.com/life-coaching/
. I hope you will also accept my invitation to have a heart-to-heart conversation with me. It’s a complimentary call that can change your life.
Speak with Kindness- Especially to Yourself
Until next time, be sure to speak to yourself with the same level of honesty and kindness as you would to the love of your life -for you are, after all, your life partner.